Varietal: Pinot Noir (Rose)
Clousure: Screw Cap
Region: Jordan Valley, TAS
From the Winery:
100% Rosé. Neutral oak fermented. Neutral oak aged.
Two barrels created in this inaugural vintage. This is a remarkably aromatic and expressive wine, supported by a creamy, textured palate that defines high quality rosé. A crisp, dry wine bursting with strawberry confection.
- Saignee style Rose’.
- Saignee allows us to get a fruit drain directly from the Pinot Noir ferment, so it’s a full representation of that year’s Pinot Noir, but in Rosé form.
- Drained after 15 hours on skins directly to 2 barrels.
- Inoculated with highly aromatic yeast strain.
- Lees stirred for introduction of highly desirable creamy compounds.
- Barrelled aged (neutral oak, 4-5-year-old barrels) for 3 months. This entices lovely textured, softness and pallet diversity.
- Vegan friendly.