Clousure: Screw Cap
Region: Jordan Valley, TAS
From the Winery:
Naturally settled overnight prior to fermentation, and maturation in first class French Oak, 25% new. Partial malolactic fermentation and fastidious lees stirring added the final touches to a Chardonnay at the forefront of cool climate elegance. Minerality and stone fruits drive this wine.
- Whole bunch pressed, naturally settled over night prior to fermentation.
- Partial Malolactic fermentation and fastidious lees stirring.
- Maturation in first class French Oak, 25% new.
- Only 3 Barrells produced.
- Minerality and Stone Fruits drive this wine.
- Vegan friendly
- Clones 95, 76 and Mendoza (Gin Gin).