– 260 acres of single estate vineyard in Bas Armagnac.
– 4 traditionnal grape varietals: Ugni Blanc, Folle Blanche, Colombard and Baco.
– Sustainable agriculture: organic manure produced by 600 ewes.
Produced exclusively from the property’s grapes.
– ‘Home-made’ single continuous distillation, grape varietal by grape varietal.
– Château de Laubade SIGNATURE is a blend of the finest Ugni-Blanc and Folle Blanche eaux-de-vie with some colombard and baco.
– A part of the blend was aged in “second fill” barrels previously used to age dry white wines from the Lesgourgues family GRAVES (Bordeaux) property: Chateau Haut Selve. This contributes to the superb smooth and velvety texture of Laubade Signature.